Furniture Terms and Conditions
- Minimum 50% deposit payable on invoice at placement of order.
- Payment can be made by cash, cheque (payable to Lilly & Lolly Pty Ltd), direct deposit, PayPal or credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD).
- The balance of the order (including freight) to be paid prior to dispatch.
POINT OF SALE
- Once an order is placed a confirmation email (CE) will be sent to the customer. It is the customer's responsibility to confirm via email to proceed with the order and advise if there are any additions or amendments (at this time).
- Custom orders to be signed off by customer once agreement has been made. We do not accept any changes or cancellations once production has commenced.
PRODUCTION TIME FRAME
All proprietary furniture is made to order in Australia.
From confirmation to delivery, production take approx. 8-10 weeks (Sydney) and approx. 10-16 weeks (all other states and territories), bunks may take an extra 2 weeks. Due to either Covid restrictions and/or manufactures closing over the January holiday period, these specified time frames do not apply.
- Once item(s) have been made, customers will be contacted for final payment and be advised of estimated delivery times.
- Upholstered bed bases are delivered to the customer fully constructed. Therefore, it is the customer's responsibility to check the bed base will fit through the entrance of the home and into the required room.
- The customer is required to check and advise any foreseeable delivery access difficulties. If at the time of delivery, complications do arise, please contact us for a solution.
- An additional charge of $50 will apply to your delivery fee for hard to access locations where the courier company is required to climb stairs, walk each item up a steep drive way or any other foreseeable issues preventing you from receiving your delivery easily.
- Interstate customers to allow 7-14 working days from dispatch to delivery. Remote areas may take longer due to the infrequency of deliveries made by the freight company.
- If products are delayed in transit due to any Acts of God, or goods are lost by the freight company, We will not be held responsible for these delays however; all efforts will be made by us to deliver the misplaced goods as soon as is practicable.
- On receipt of goods, customers are required to sign off on delivery docket(s) acknowledging items have been received and accounted for in good condition. Once signed there is no recourse should an issue be noted after the event.
DAMAGES / REPAIRS
- If an item has been damaged in transit, DO NOT sign the delivery docket(s) acknowledging items have been received and accounted for in good condition. Once signed there is no recourse should an issue be noted after the event.
- Customers have 24 hours to contact us via email to email@example.com providing images and a statement outlining details of the damage. We will contact you as soon as practicable to discuss the damage outlined in email.
- STANDARD orders, after delivery of furniture (as the items are made to order), we will not refund or exchange purchased items due to change of mind. After deposit has been paid and confirmation has been received, customers can cancel their order, however a 30% cancellation fee will apply to the total amount of invoice.
- CUSTOM orders, after delivery of furniture (as the items have been made to order), we will not refund or exchange purchased items due to change of mind. After deposit has been paid and confirmation has been received, customers can cancel their order, with no refund issued.
A weekly additional cost of $25 will apply to items needed to be stored for customer in warehouse if it falls outside of the estimated delivery date.
Due to the nature of timber, there are some colour differences in our oak timbers. There may be a slight variation in the grain and growth ring patterns in the wood compared to the furniture displayed on the shop floor and/or on the website.
The website images are display using photography but the colour/tone may vary due to the colour display of your computer and hand held devices. We offer FREE colour swatches of timber, timber colours and fabrics to be posted to eliminate issues.